WELCOME TO G.WEBB HAULAGE LTD
Bulk Haulage Services.
Examples of materials carried includes; Aggregates, Hardcore (brick bats & crushed concrete), Soils (topsoils & clays), Coal, Fertiliser, Scrap metal, PFA, Contaminated soils and wastes and River silt.
• GRAB HIRE - Supply of aggregates to site as well as muck away services with a grab lorry.
• LOW LOADER MOVES - Transportation of plant and machinery nationwide using our dedicated and experienced staff.
• PLANT HIRE - We have a range of plant including Loading Shovels, Screeners and Excavators available for hire for your choice of duration, with or without operator.
• RECYCLED MATERIAL SUPPLY - Removal and processing of inert material such as concrete, asphalt and brick. Supply of recycled aggregate sub-base, road planings and crushed hardcore.
• BIO-SOLID CAKE TRANSPORT - Bulk road haulage of bio-solid products from source works to field and reclamation sites.
• CRUSHED MOLYBDENUM SLAG - Processing and supply of crushed molybdenum slag material. Cambridgeshire County Council approved for use as sub-base.
• HAULAGE OF WET DREDGED MATERIALS (SEALED TIPPERS)
• CONTAMINATED SOILS CLASSIFICATION - We are able to assist in the classification and interpretation of soils reports and advise on issues related to landfill tax. Through our extensive network of suppliers we can provide the most cost effective solutions to your problem. Whether this is disposal at an appropriate landfill or export from site for treatment or recycling a soil treatment facility.
• EQUESTRIAN SURFACE MATERIAL SUPPLY – including equestrian rubber, equestrian sand and the supply of all grades of crushed stone.